Workforce Management AnalystHOME AWAY Publicada hace 5 días
Descripción de la Oferta
We are seeking a Workforce Management Analyst for our Global Customer Experience team, who will be responsible for providing Workforce Management (WFM) forecasts and staffing requirements for multiple Customer Experience groups. The Workforce Analyst will partner with internal and external operational management to ensure the correct resourcing schedules are in place to meet demand.
The Analyst will need to demonstrate a clear understanding of contact drivers impacting forecasts and analyse operational performance against plan to assist internal and external teams to improve performance. In addition, the Workforce Analyst will work on end to end WFM processes for implementations, assist with maintenance and enhancements of the workforce management tools, and provide analytical support to the leadership team.
We are seeking a candidate who has rich experience in call center demand forecasting, workforce planning and scheduling, real time adherence management, and who can hit the ground running with a playbook for improved operational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Forecasting & Analysis
• Track and analyze historical contact volumes and arrival patterns
• Create short, medium and long term forecasts, including interval level forecast patterns
• Develop and maintain an Event Calendar, identifying and tracking key business drivers
• Review forecasts on an intraday, daily and weekly basis for all Customer Experience groups, and compare actual results to forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement
Scheduling & Reporting
• Provide staffing schedules with various scheduling models that achieve the highest productivity results in a contact center that supports multiple operational duties
• Provide analysis and reporting of existing key WFM performance indicators, including various adherence reports, targeted service levels, shrinkage and occupancy.
• Work with operations regarding new hires schedules, schedule change requests, and all associate movements and attrition
• Support real time management of agent schedules and adherence as necessary
• Provide daily/weekly reports to Operations and hold weekly meetings communicating performance, feedback and offer suggestions for improvement
• Report on variances and generate ad hoc reports as needed
• Collaborate with outsource vendor management to ensure that staff schedules and forecast performance meets the needs of the business
• Partner with the HomeAway Outsource Vendor Manager and agree forecasts based upon the known business initiatives impacting customer contact demand
• Escalate performance issues as required to internal management team